Diving this Saturday morning????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itote:
...come to Blue Grotto saturday morning and hang out with us. It's gonna be fun. Vis wont be a problem either.
Don't speak to soon. It was raining pretty hard last weekend and Ms Katrina has an expanding waistline. At her current speed, she's likely to be dumping a whole lot of water upstate (inland too), and that could make a lot of springs pretty messy. The Grotto does stay clear during most summer storms, but this one is very wet and very big.

CBulla:
Ah, yes, MB.. your right.. however one would have the dive boat all to themselves! :)
Yup! And its always nice to have nobody listening when you wretch and puke...

I cancelled my spots this morning. Captain Paul said he would probably not be going out.

Walter:
I cancelled my spots this morning. Captain Paul said he would probably not be going out.
Come by for a lawnmower dive!

fldivejunkie:
That might be an idea. I'll talk to the "spousal unit" tonight when he gets home from work.

We were cancelled on Tuesday afternoon :sad:. Though, ya know the viz would stink even if the seas decided to flatten out. Braille diving is not my preferred method.

Michael -- 302 days to Bonaire!!!! Geez that seems like forever!

My weekend is pretty much open right now. No diving... but... the water is wet at Lake Denton... Riley needs a couple of dives... Hmmm???? Naw... Lake Dento will be packes, since the ocean is a mess.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom