Diving the Texas Clipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am curious of any other dive reports from SBers that have dove the Texas Clipper (other than the CHUM dive group)....anyone?

I am curious of any other dive reports from SBers that have dove the Texas Clipper (other than the CHUM dive group)....anyone?

I'm signed up for a January trip. I'll definitely report back then if Mother Nature cooperates...

When in January are you going k-valve?

When in January are you going k-valve?

The morning of the 19th...a Saturday. We're driving down Friday afternoon, getting up, diving, and headin' back home. It's gonna be a "whirlwind tour."

If I'm lucky...and I usually am :D...I'll get to dive her before that on the 5th of January. I can't book this one until I get some other logistics worked out though.

Either way I'm looking forward to checking the old girl out. :yl2jump:

The morning of the 19th...a Saturday. We're driving down Friday afternoon, getting up, diving, and headin' back home. It's gonna be a "whirlwind tour."

If I'm lucky...and I usually am :D...I'll get to dive her before that on the 5th of January. I can't book this one until I get some other logistics worked out though.

Either way I'm looking forward to checking the old girl out. :yl2jump:

Hope MN is in a good mood!!

Who are you diving with k-valve? I am going to be in south Texas Jan.23- 27 & would love to dive the Clipper while I am there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom