Diving Saturday 2/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to dive this weekend in Malibu too. Did somebody dive in Malibu area this week? Deep Creek might have more or less vis now, but I'm not sure.

I just called the LA lifeguards and they are saying that the diving is improving, "10-15 ft. in most areas", and Malibu surf is flat. Oooo LA LA !!!!

Ooops...I am looking to dive Saturday...two days from now.

rossjc:
Ooops...I am looking to dive Saturday...two days from now.
I saw that you fixed your post to read 2/5, so I went ahead and fixed the title to appear that way as well.

Christian

headhunter:
I saw that you fixed your post to read 2/5, so I went ahead and fixed the title to appear that way as well.

Christian

You can do that? Man, you gots some power! :wink:

I went lobster diving last night off of Pt Dume. It was really nice out there. Except there wasn't a decent sized lobster anywhere to be found. vis was mostly in the 15-20 range. I was in the shallows though. There is almost no tide swing again today. Anybody know what that does to the fishes?

I did see an octopus.

I'm going to dive pinnacles at Pt. Dume. One dive / one tank. Everybody welcome to join me.

- Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom