Diving On Super Bowl Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Already here again in Truk Lagoon for two weeks of "cold water" deep diving now, I'll be watching Super Bowl Sunday live instead, actually on Monday morning 02 Feb starting with breakfast at 9AM, at the Truk Stop restaurant & patio bar (God willing along with the ESPN Asia/Australia downlink satellite feed).

It's middle of Winter Season here on Weno Island, Chuuk Federated States of Micronesia, with an AM game time weather forecast of "cold prevailing NE 10-15 knot winds with variable rain showers and choppy waters with combined seas up to 2.5 meters height outside the atoll" . . . with 27 deg C daytime high!

Reactions: RJP
However, if it's between watching the game or diving, I'd choose the game.

The fact that I voluntarily travelled on SuperBowl weekend is how my wife came to understand hoe serious I was about taking up diving.

How can you see the results after taking the survey?

3You have already taken this survey.

How can you see the results after taking the survey?

3You have already taken this survey.

When you clicked "Done" at the end, they should have come up. Will post them in a little bit.

I'm visiting my house in Boynton Beach from Basel and dived Friday and yesterday. I tried hard to get out this morning but 3 operators cancelled or decided not to go out due to wind and waves. Theoretically, I have an afternoon dive with Jupiter Dive center but would not be surprised if I got a call from them. Regardless, I will be back home by kick off. Though not an avid pro football fan, I still have emotional ties to the West coast, even after being in Philadelphia for 27 years, go Seahawks

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom