Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be at the lake this Saturday too, not sure if we'll hit BP or a new spot... What time are you guys planning on meeting up?

Great to hear pdelannoy! If you see somebody wondering around aimlessly in a white GMC crewcab with a wakesetter sticker in the backwindow that would be me lost...:help:

Where's Biesmeyer Point, I can't find it on the map.:confused:

Steve / Kris:

Saturday Morning / Biesmeyer Point / 8:00 am.

I drive a white Toyota Highlander.

See you there, Bill

We'll be at the lake this Saturday too, not sure if we'll hit BP or a new spot... What time are you guys planning on meeting up?

Looks like about 8:00am. Stop by and say hi.

Steve / Kris:

Saturday Morning / Biesmeyer Point / 8:00 am.

I drive a white Toyota Highlander.

See you there, Bill

I'll be there. I'll be driving the gray dodge van. Should we meet at the main gate or BP?

Steve.

If you don't mind, lets meet at BP. I'll be there around 7:30 and would like to set up canopy before we get started.

Regards, Bill

Dove BP today. Vis at 18 feet was maybe 3 feet. Water Temp 72. I picked up the thermocline down the road at about 24 feet. By 39 feet the temp was 64. Vis clears and at the xmas trees 15 feet or so. At the culvert a weird silt layer sat on the bottom and vis went to zero. Temp was 59. The diving was really fun, but the draw back are the people and boats. I would recommend not diving BP on the weekends now because of that factor. Go during the week.:D

PD

Last edited:
Hey Segraves1,

Follow the road (10 degrees north) to 60 feet. Right now, due to the vis, if you are on the right side or edge of the road you can miss them. So follow the road out on the left edge. You pass the first tree on the left at about 55 feet. Then you will come to little lawn statues and the trees are in a cluster on the left. Huge sucker carp out there today.
PD

I just realized that this weekend is Memorial Day. Can anyone go dive Monday instead of Saturday this weekend since it'e Memorial Day?

- Josh

I just realized that this weekend is Memorial Day. Can anyone go dive Monday instead of Saturday this weekend since it'e Memorial Day?

- Josh

It's gonna be a 6 tank weekend!!! Saturday and Monday for sure. When and where?

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom