Diving Kauai: Three Cheers for Bubbles Below!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weenerdoggs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am a big believer in positive feedback and i must say that I had a great time diving with Bubbles Below on Kauai. After such an experience I figure i would send a message out to the Scubaboard community, especially those who might be thinking of diving Kauia.

Linda and her crew were quite exceptional for many reasons. First, we had excellent ratios: there were three staff on the boat and six customers. All three staff were Coast Guard certified Captains and two were Scuba Instructors, the other a Divemester. On each dive we were accompanied by two knowledgeable staff. They would give you lots of space if you wanted but would point out lots of little details too, the whole group was at ease and we all had a great time diving Mana Crack along the Na Pali Coastline. It was whitetip heaven....loads of sharks scooting around. Topography was quite like my home island Oahu but the amount of critters was quite impressive.

The crew made the trip very special: they had a vast amount of general topside and below surface knowledge particular to Kauai and the Hawaiian Islands. They talked about the various topographical and anthropological details of the Na Pali coastline as we made our way to the dive sites; they also made numerous interesting remarks about the below surface world of Kauai and the multiple things that make the island environment and its indigenous species special. The info was well received by the group and the staff made everything fun while keeping the content top notch. Their enthusiasm was catching and I was happy that they seemed as excited about diving that day as I was!!

Thanks Linda and all the Fine Bubbles Below Staff! I had a great time and look forward to diving Ni'ihau with you a.s.a.p. To all Scubabboard divers interested in Kauai diving: keep this outfit in mind! They did a great job! And they had warm pizza for us on the boat! Woohoo!!!

That’s good to know. Bubbles Below, certified my wife in 2006. The instructor (Kaki) milletseedbfly really was terrific but now is in Kansas somewhere and rarely posts here.

Diving Ni’ihau was the highlight of my recent Kauai trip (report is in here somewhere). I firmly believe it is the single most beautiful dive in all of Hawaii.

I agree with you 110%!!!! The Whole Crew Rocks!!!!

Joe is a wealth of knowledge and his passion for the sport and underwater knowledge shows each and every dive. Not to mention his Hawaiian island knowledge. I learned a lot diving and talking story with him. A Very highly recommended dive Operation by my girlfriend and I. If ya didn't get to Niihau.... Get there!!!!

We can't wait to get back....

We too were totally stoked on the engine/warm pizza trick....

Yes, diving with Linda rocks.
She knows the critters and where to find them.
I can highly recommend her for UW photographers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom