Diving Jupiter, March 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Now that I have actually met a few people there is no reason to show up at a boat alone anymore :D I'm looking to dive Satuday March 26th or Sunday March 27th, where doesn't matter, I'm willing to drive. Any ideas or volunteers???

WoooHoooo, I'm in! I'd love to hit the Tenneco Towers again. That dive was fantastic. There's a couple other wrecks down your way I'd love to get on. It's a bit of a drive for you, but if you want to check out Jupiter there are some fantastic reefs here. Everythings a little deeper and the fish are just a little bigger (lots of sharks). If you want to head this way you, and anyone else are always welcome to crash at our place like on the last dive.

Lets go dive

I am schelduled to work that weekend which seems to be when I need to dive! Can't call me in to work OT if that is the day i am suppose to work but am on Vacation.

get this going so I can put in for time off.

- -- - learning to work the system.. - -

Orlando Eric:
- -- - learning to work the system.. - -
:laughing: well there ya go then... Maybe I can get my elusive hubby out on this one too.....

Okay Miss Fun, where's it gonna be?

Well if you don't mind playing hostess I would love to dive up there...somewhere new to me :D

Hopefully the weather will come through for you. This week has been really strange - yesterday, with all the winds and gloom, the seas and inlets were calm in the afternoon and they're not that bad right now at 11am, although at 100', it might feel more like a night dive.

Groovy... It will have to be the 26th only because most The Temptation isn't running on Easter Sunday. Here's the link to Jupiter Dive Charters you'll have to register up in order to reserve a spot, but it's pretty cool, everything is done right online. Do you want to do the Am or PM dive? Or both :D .... My place is open for anyone who wants to join us, I believe Eric said people are welcome to stay over at his place too....

Yeah Baby!!! I'm there :eyebrow: I prefer the am dive, depending on water temps maybe both? Or just hang out after the am dives? Some one will have to feed me. I get sooooooooooo hungry after diving.

ahhemmmmm Eric, I think she's talking to you man.... hehehehehe! I'm going to go ahead and sign up then, The Captain will only take out 12 so dont wait. You should definetly come up here Friday night, too far to drive for an 8am show. I'm going to go ahead and reserve my spot for the am only, I figure we can play it by ear from there.

Mmmmmmm, nice smoked brisket sounds pretty yummy!! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom