Diving Jupiter area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI - forecast for Friday as of today is 2 feet or less. Although, does anyone trust the forecast this far out :)

Shout out if you want to go and/or if you have any preferences on charter/location.

I would be up for Jupiter (big shocker).. I'm waiting hear back on a private student, I may have to teach Friday Saturday, but I'll know something for sure tomorrow.

As for Blue Tang, (which I've Dm'd for a few times) I wouldn't go as far as saying the are all about the spear fishing. Friday's three tanker might not be the best day to go out, but a simple phone call will let you know what their plans are for the day. Their Captains will make several drops to make sure everyone gets what they want out of the trip.

Sorry everyone, I found a 3 tank wreck trip out of Pompano me and a couple of friends are going to jump on. I've been wanting to do the Guy Harvey for awhile and it is a good oppurtuntity to do it.

Lets try again SOON.
Michael

WoooHoooo! Nice wreck Michael! Give us a report when you get back, have fun..

Didn't mean to start a storm! Looks like you guys got through it pretty well, though. It was interesting to read, as a NC boy who knows nothing about any charter operations around Jupiter.

I am still coming down to do the Blue Tang 3 tanker on Fri, Jan 20. I am more of a fish photograher, although I love to eat 'em too! I would be interested in trying out spearing; I've just never done it yet. Is it hard to learn? Did wrecks off Morehead City last May (U-352, Naeco, Papoose, etc), where some of my buddies were spearing nice grouper. It looked fun.

Anybody able to come along Jan 20? I'd love to meet some of you Conchs.

Oops, no pun intended on the "starting a storm" comment!

steffi:
Doew anyone know the contact info for Blue Tang? I called 772-260-7853 and it was just for T-shirt printing.

Yeah, try this number. Leave a message if he doesn't answer. I think he is a real estate broker by day and a captain by night (weekend, LOL).

Blue Tang Charters
Dan Brady
772-287-8686

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom