Diving Jupiter area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael,

Your post is very fair! God (and everyone else who knows me) knows how much I hate to admit this, but your right o the money when you said this is personal for me. It was very important for you to know I wasn’t trying to attack you or JDC, but that I was only trying to keep divers safe from what I perceive to be harmful. I hope they (JDC) have truly improved their level of safety.

Knowing me, I will probably stay with Blue Tang and The Temptation, it's that whole first impression thing with me.

I look forward to diving with you soon , I too just LOVE Jupiter diving!

HOLEY MACKREL Batman! I was gonna post that same reply and who would have thought that She who is know as her would beat me to THAT post! :shocked:

That post was well thought out and well typed. :57:

Talon we will have to dive and have scuba discussions in the near future, I think we will find that we aggree on more things than we disaggree on.

KEV - There you are again.. "I wanna go I wanna go.." Like you never get to dive. Once I get the all's clear on schelduling I am gonna set something up.. hope to see you then.. you can teach me how to stand on the platform and look like a cool DM dude. Vickie does it but her technique involves braiding my hair Viking style. :viking:

Talon:
Vickie or anyone else up for a trip this Friday (1/13)??? Let's go have some fun!

Michael

What'd you have in mind? I'm thinking I could probably swing Friday.

I have been out with Blue Tang on several Friday trips toward the end of 2005. They are an excellent boat for the Spearfisherman/Lobster hunter. Since the new ownership they are really trying new sites and putting you on good bottom.

I know I'm not one of the groupies here....:lol2:, but I wanna go too... Can I come???????

Orlando Eric:
Vickie does it but her technique involves braiding my hair Viking style. :viking:

Good one Eric... I can actually see her standing on the platform wearing her gear with the viking locks blowing in the wind.....:rofl2:

Vickie - I was thinking about trying out Blue Tangs Friday 3 tanker. Been meaning to try them out. But as the day goes along, Pompano has been creeping into the back of my mind. A nice wreck dive would REALLY hit the spot. Although, I notice that Paul has been slowly opening up his calendar for this week (shortening his vacation???). If a couple of slots open up there for Friday, we can jump on that boat if you like. But I am pretty opened minded, as long as there is water below me and air in my tanks - I'll have fun :wink:

LoneRanger -- Does Blue Tang cater more to the hunter now? I'm more of the "Sea Tourist". I don't hunt - I like looking at the pretty fishies (hehehe). I've been on boats in the past where I jump in the water and am surrouded by 15 spear guns -- not always the most comfortable position :wink: hehehehe. Actually hunters don't bother me as long as they know what they are doing (no, I don't taste good or look good on a wall). But it CAN effect site selection and that is why I ask.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom