Diving in the Dominican Republic [Photos]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So here are my totally unedited JPG versions of my photos from my two dives yesterday.
I dove with Caribbean Divers in Boca Chica as the dive shop I had scheduled with over a month in advance canceled on me the morning of. Oh Boca Chica was a $50 cab ride one way :( ugh, oh well guess I learned. Anyway both dives have about the same profile, drop down to 65 fsw, stay until 0 min no stop time, and then fly high to the anchor line. Made me very glad to have brought my own computer. Please be patient with the link, Picasa is only 24% complete in the upload. When done there should be two albums, one from diving and one from today.

I may get some cool shots tonight... the Dominican Republic government is hosting a party for our group (North American Network Operators, NANOG). We are supposed to have the head of state as a speaker, and the President is hosting the event. They are holding it at the home of Christopher Columbus' Son (its gotta have a shorter name).

Picasa Web Albums - Brandon

Picasa fail! Apparently don't make my album searchable isnt the same as let people that know where to look see it and others keep out. It means no one gets to see them. Lame. Anyway its fixed now, sorry!

Thanks! All of the ones that I would see seemed to always get away if I tried to get very close so I had to zoom in on them, but the pictures came out pretty good.

Nice shots Brandon! I noticed the 81 degree water on your computer. I bet that was nice. I love diving in a 3mm wetsuit with very little weight and no hood...it's such a freeing feeling.

Thnx..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom