Diving in Pensacola,FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully I will be diving the springs at Marrianna in the morning.

We try and dive during the week, less crowded.

Hey Maramara, I live in Pensacola, and the wife and I dive Ft. Pickens almost every weekend. I t is a shore dive, and the vis is sometimes limited to less than 10 feet. It can be a really good dive if you catch the tides right. I have seen Barracuda, seahorses, octapus,scorpion fish, on and on. If you like, send a pm and I will give you the number to the local dive shops. They had at one time divemasters that would buddy up (for a small fee) don`t` know if they still offer but you can check. At any rate they can help you with the tides and maybe some info on dive boats in the area. Also try our dive clubs' web site . It is still under construction, but there is a want a buddy page.barracuda dive club

Hope this helps

Me and Mojarra went to dive in Pensacola. It was after the heavy rain so the visibility was really bad. We had fun though. We will start exploring different places from where we live. Mojarra is an awesome lady!

Back
Top Bottom