Diving in Padangbai review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jpalcg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

last week I finished my "tour" of diving in Bali at Padangbai. Really enjoyed it there, Padangbai is a lovely village and my non-diving companion didn't find it hard to keep busy while I was diving (We all know how important this is :wink:). In any case, I would like to share with you my thoughts on diving in Padangbai. Hope you like it.

cheers

Thanks for your delightful blog on your time in Padang Bai, my home for 3 years. This dive area is often overlooked as a base for diving in Bali, but it offers a great starting point, away from the hustle and bustle of the south of the island. Nice mention for Geko dive centre too, one of my neighbouring dive centres, thumbs up for Cedric and his crew :cool2:

Hi,

last week I finished my "tour" of diving in Bali at Padangbai. Really enjoyed it there, Padangbai is a lovely village and my non-diving companion didn't find it hard to keep busy while I was diving (We all know how important this is :wink:). In any case, I would like to share with you my thoughts on diving in Padangbai. Hope you like it.

cheers

I love Padang Bai, too.

Thanks for your delightful blog on your time in Padang Bai, my home for 3 years. This dive area is often overlooked as a base for diving in Bali, but it offers a great starting point, away from the hustle and bustle of the south of the island. Nice mention for Geko dive centre too, one of my neighbouring dive centres, thumbs up for Cedric and his crew :cool2:

Hi Amanda!

Back
Top Bottom