Diving in Key West?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JayG:
Can I carry my golf clubs on these carts? : )
I think we will most likely walk so that we dont have to worry about driving.
FWIW, we're just back from KW (again). When you get there you'll understand. :)

And to answer your question, "No", no room for your clubs. Unless you make the drive over to to Key West Golf Club, those are more the stock variety. :)

StSomewhere:
FWIW, we're just back from KW (again). When you get there you'll understand. :)

And to answer your question, "No", no room for your clubs. Unless you make the drive over to to Key West Golf Club, those are more the stock variety. :)

Did you have a good time in Key West? What Boat charter did you use to go diving?

JayG:
Did you have a good time in Key West? What Boat charter did you use to go diving?
I'm pretty sure we had a great time, but we always take lots of pictures just in case we can't remember. :eyebrow: :wink: Seriously, this was an anniversary trip so no diving/golf this time around. Lotsa partying, though. :D

Normally in KW I go with Captains Corner. I've also dived with KW Diving Society, DKW and Subtropic and they all do a good job. But since they are all going to the same reefs, I don't see the point in paying as much as double for the others, esp. since Captains Corner runs a solid operation and the boat is within easy walking distance from the Duval St. hotels (La Concha, Hilton, Ocean Key, Hyatt, etc.)

StSomewhere:
I'm pretty sure we had a great time, but we always take lots of pictures just in case we can't remember. :eyebrow: :wink: Seriously, this was an anniversary trip so no diving/golf this time around. Lotsa partying, though. :D

Normally in KW I go with Captains Corner. I've also dived with KW Diving Society, DKW and Subtropic and they all do a good job. But since they are all going to the same reefs, I don't see the point in paying as much as double for the others, esp. since Captains Corner runs a solid operation and the boat is within easy walking distance from the Duval St. hotels (La Concha, Hilton, Ocean Key, Hyatt, etc.)

WOW That place is alot cheaper then anyother place that I found on the web. Are their boats safe and clean? Why are they so much cheaper?

Just got back from KW and had a great trip with SouthPoint Divers. Really nice staff and a very laid-back trip.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom