Diving in Idaho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phoenix

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a bit of a query regarding diving in southern Idaho, i spend quite alot of time around the boise/nampa areas, and this takes up the majority of my holiday days, meaning i cant go off to the red sea and malta with the club! bummer huh?
so i was wondering what divings like in idaho so i can maybe kill two birds with one stone! lol
does anyone know any good groups/spots to go diving in?
let me know, im over next in august for three weeks! :)

there are several lakes up in the northern part one is lake CourD alane and there used to be dicve shop up there in Hayden lake area also another that I dove while back was lake pend o relle both cold water diving , water clear but some old wrecks in both lakes !!!

Hey Phoenix,
There are some dives around the boise valley. Lucky Peak Res. is about 20 min. from Boise. Here is the only dive shop in the valley, they could tell you of somemore dive sites. Call and talk to Jim. Let me know when you are going to be there in August & I'll see if I can't make it down to go diving with you.

Boise Water Sports
2404 South Orchard Street
Boise, ID 83705
208-342-1378

Heath74 once bubbled...
Hey Phoenix,
There are some dives around the boise valley. Lucky Peak Res. is about 20 min. from Boise. Here is the only dive shop in the valley, they could tell you of somemore dive sites. Call and talk to Jim. Let me know when you are going to be there in August & I'll see if I can't make it down to go diving with you.

Boise Water Sports
2404 South Orchard Street
Boise, ID 83705
208-342-1378

Hi heath

Havent heard from you in a while:D Have you been doing much diving lately or just working? Hows the weightbelt bussiness going. My belt is still working great. Any ways its great to see you posting again :D

Hey lal7176,
I haven't been diving for about 6 weeks, & that was a search and recovery dive for a guys drift boat oar his dog nocked out of the boat. It has a river diver in 36 degree water. Cold Man! But hey he paid me $40.00 so I had fun. I am planing to do a few lake dives next weekend in south-eastern WA. Then I'll be in Monterey for a week in June. We sell about 2-3 belts a week from our site. Glad your happy with your belt, let me know if you feel we could do something to make it better.

Heath74 once bubbled...
Hey lal7176,
I haven't been diving for about 6 weeks, & that was a search and recovery dive for a guys drift boat oar his dog nocked out of the boat. It has a river diver in 36 degree water. Cold Man! But hey he paid me $40.00 so I had fun. I am planing to do a few lake dives next weekend in south-eastern WA. Then I'll be in Monterey for a week in June. We sell about 2-3 belts a week from our site. Glad your happy with your belt, let me know if you feel we could do something to make it better.

What weekend are you planning on going to Monterey?

Heath74 once bubbled...
Hey Boomx5,
My family & I will be there June 13 - 19. I need to find someone that knows the area for some good shore dives.

Wow.....we will all have to hook up for a dive. Im sure i can do the 13th or 14th. Keep your fingers crossed for good vis and conditions.

As far as my belt, it works perfect for my needs so i cant think of any improvements.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom