Diving in Colombia - San Andres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello I am looking at heading to San Andres at the end of March for my wife and I's 30th anniversary. My wife does not dive but likes to snorkel and is burned out on Cozumel where I have done about 1K dives in the last 9 years. I would welcome any suggestions on accommodations, dive shops and where to snorkel. I would like to find a dive shop that allows me to hunt lion fish and allows me some freedom to range while hunting.
I have a guy in Cartagena that likes to hunt lionfish. Let me know if you want his number.

I also recommend Scuba San Andres. I have made about 40 dives with them and have always been satisfied. I normally stay there as well. They will gladly allow you to hunt lion fish. There was a hunter there on my last trip up and she was thrilled with the great hunting commented on the abundance of lion fish.

I also recommend Scuba San Andres. I have made about 40 dives with them and have always been satisfied. I normally stay there as well. They will gladly allow you to hunt lion fish. There was a hunter there on my last trip up and she was thrilled with the great hunting commented on the abundance of lion fish.
I wonder if the abundance of lionfish means the dearth of other fish.

I didn’t realize they did that. I’ve been diving with them every time I go to San Andres and didn’t see anyone hunting. But then again I didn’t see many lionfish until we went on a dive close to the dive center.; it was sad seeing so many lionfish (this was last weekend). Next time I’ll ask Moises if we can hunt them.

By the way this last time I stayed in their rooms. Very convenient and the room was very clean and comfortable. I think I paid COP 1,050,000 for 3 nights and 4 dives; that’s only $250. Of course I added more dives but that’s a good deal.

Looking for a thrilling and safe diving adventure? Look no further than Divers Team in San Andrés, Islas! As a PADI International Resort Association (No. S-10430) and a sponsor of Divers Alert Network (DAN), we've been providing top-quality diving services and training programs since 1986.

Our experienced PADI instructors, with over 10 years of experience, ensure the highest quality service for every diver. Our boat crews are also certified and experienced, with a genuine interest in helping you enjoy your diving experience to the fullest.

We offer a range of diving experiences, from low-depth reef dives to deeper dives for certified divers. Our daily boat trips depart at 9:00 am for two dives and return to the dock by 1:30 pm, weather permitting. We also offer an afternoon dive at 2:00 pm for those looking for an extra adventure.

At Divers Team, we specialize in teaching all types of people, including children, nervous divers, and everyone in between. Our goal is to make diving a fun and exciting adventure for everyone!

Come dive with us and experience the thrill of exploring the beautiful waters of San Andrés with the best in the business. At Divers Team, fun and safe diving is what we do best! Centro de buceo PADI San Andrés, clases, planes, submarinismo, cursos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom