Diving in Central Kentucky??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watch out for Chris he is trouble! :D

Lol, sounds like yall are good buddies, lol

Chris would say that I am Trouble with a capital "T".

Ya, Chris and I are good buddies. He doesn't share his moon shine with just anyone. :)

Thanks for the compliment Tammy. I like to think that all that training has made me better even though I can't get the locals to dive with me. I still think it is the doubles!

Watch out for Chris he is trouble! :D

I'm only trouble when I'm trying to perform CPR on a old Mr. Coleman! :rofl3:

Wally; compressions not working, he is sinking fast!

Chris; hand me the syringe, quick!

Wally; w.t.f.???

Chris; Wally, hurry we are running out of time, the old dude is falling fast!

Wally; w.t.f.???

Chris; hurry Wally, hand me the burn jell!

Wally; burn jell in the old dudes heart, w.t.f.???

Chris; Wally, keep the compressions going dude, he is going fast!

Wally; I'm doing the best I can, huff-huff-huff....

Chris; too late, the old dudes pump has failed!

Wally; he did live a good long life, I will miss him dearly.

Sad day at BS..............:shakehead:

Chris; let's go drink some white lightning!

:rofl2: I don't think I will forget that one. Burn cream was wortha shot. I was glad that poor Mr. Coleman was preserved and brought back from the dead. Walt Disney would be so jealous.

Parents are annoying, I love em, but they can be annoying. The first time I dive, even at the cookout place, they want to stay there the whole time, just to see if my buddy is "experienced" enough to handle the responsibility of a new diver (if i get a buddy) (im the young kid, guess im still the baby...). Its just kind of obnoxious, i would hate to think they dont trust me underwater, and I know its not the case, but anyways. LOL, jus had to say it

It's not that they don't trust you, Mitch, it's that they care about you. They want to make sure that you are safe. I realize that you think you're invincible, but keep in mind they have your best interests in mind. After they can see that you can be a safe, responsible diver, they'll relax. give it time.

Haha, i guess i kinda do think i am invincible, I am one of the most sensible teenagers i kno (not bragging or anything, dont take it the wrong way) but yeah, i still kinda do i guess. Thanks again tammy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom