Diving in Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sa87

New
Reaction score
Hi fellow divers! Where would you recommend staying on Mactan island the evening of June 19th, Sunday? I do not need anything fancy and will be a solo traveller for 4 nights. I'd like a safe place to stay as I am bringing my own scuba gear with me. Also are there any dive shops/dive resorts that would be worth checking out? All I want to do is dive, dive, dive!

I appreciate and welcome any suggestions!

DonCebu thank you for the link to Mactan Dive Center. Are there places for P1500 and cheaper on Mactan?

DonCebu thank you for the link to Mactan Dive Center. Are there places for P1500 and cheaper on Mactan?

The only reason why I mentioned Mactan Dive Center is because they will rent me tanks. They even supply tanks to a lot of the other dive operators.

I would first figure out which dive operator you are going to dive with. They may have accomidations or be able to recommend a place that is close to their jump off point.

I have heard people stay at SDR Apartments for P2100 / daily, but it is near the airport and not so close to the jump off points. The people I know who did stay there where NOT diving.

This place EMU Inn, says on their website rooms start at P1200 per night I don't know anyone who ever stayed there but it is right where one of the main jump off points where a lot of dive bancas park and go out of. In Datag, Maribago. It has an Aussie flag on their site so it may be worth checking out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom