Diving in Bali in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tulamben, Amed and Padangbai are all nice dive locations (and Nusa P). I'm back in PB next week with Geko again and on the look out for mola mola (but happy with what ever I discover!).

Having lunch 5 meters from the entry point of liberty wreck.

IMG_20180826_143737.jpg

Wisnu I'm kind of surprised. Didn't know you stopped diving just to eat! // ww

WW, their spicy tuna is not bad, and the bintang is cold.

We had our lunch today after third dive at small "warung" 7 meter from the seraya entry point. Best grilled mahi-mahi, generous portion, very tasty for Rp 40k only is anothert bonus of the day after 5 harlequin shrimps, 2 pigmy seahorse and 6 ghost pipefishes.

One more great thing about LDR is you get to make your own schedule! Want to sleep in and do first dive at 10am no problem, want to do a early morning dive no problem.
Yes I get that impression from my chatting with them so far. I'm looking forward to diving with them. :-D

The nice thing with Bali is so easy to get there,
We booked tickets to Bali 5 minutes ago to visit tulamben on 26th August , although we just returned from Bali 2 days ago after spending 9 days in Beratan (no diving here) , menjangan and nusa penida.
Yes I agree - it's so easy to get to and not too bad getting around aside from the crappy traffic!

WW, their spicy tuna is not bad, and the bintang is cold.

We had our lunch today after third dive at small "warung" 7 meter from the seraya entry point. Best grilled mahi-mahi, generous portion, very tasty for Rp 40k only is anothert bonus of the day after 5 harlequin shrimps, 2 pigmy seahorse and 6 ghost pipefishes.
You're just teasing me now as you know I'm not going until October! I will feel lucky just seeing one of these amazing creatures although I'd love to see the pipefish and pygmy seahorses!

Tulamben, Amed and Padangbai are all nice dive locations (and Nusa P). I'm back in PB next week with Geko again and on the look out for mola mola (but happy with what ever I discover!).
Have fun! I hope you get to see Mola. :-D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom