Diving georgia ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn:
anyone diving this weekend,im working on getting the diveboat up and running. anyone need any boats i need to thin a few out,too much work.
There you go, 19Delta. Mark's another one who dives regularly around here. I'll have to miss out this weekend, guys. I'm outta town.

what kind of diving boats do you have divinginn ? this weekend i have plans to camp out on the boat and fish all night on lake allatoona (not much for diving there)

I've dove Carters a couple of times at the Main Dam. Viz ran about 10-20'.

ihave a cabincruiser and a pontoon boat,working on the crusier right now,trying to sell it,going to set up the pontoon to dive off of.

Speaking of Ga. Someone told me that you can dive the new Aquarium, but nothing is mentioned on their website, unless I missed it? Any truth to this?

sandjeep:
Speaking of Ga. Someone told me that you can dive the new Aquarium, but nothing is mentioned on their website, unless I missed it? Any truth to this?

If you give them a call, they will answer any questions and send you some info on email.

It turned out to be quite a commitment, too much for my drive from TN.

I believe their website will have a number. I don't have it anymore.

sandjeep:

Yes, they’re always looking for new dive volunteers. However, it will cost you around $400 to volunteer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom