Diving Dry in Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No.:shocked2: Turns out It, will not ship for a few weeks, non in my size where in stock at Pinnacle, plus I am getting a few things added on and switched. P-valve and soft socks.

So you haven't even taken delivery yet and you're already a wimp? :shakehead: What happened to the Ryan that dove early last spring in 3mm neoprene with no hood or gloves?

Wow! Tony! You got a fantastic deal. Even my favorite LDS, that I do my best to personally keep afloat :), hemmed and hawed when I mentioned $1100 for just the suit. Is there any chance that pkg deal is still available?

Ryan - I've seen complaints about the pockets too, but I'm hooked on the rumored flexibility. I note that TSandM dives with shorts/pockets? Would you consider that a reasonable alternative?

I note that TSandM dives with shorts/pockets? Would you consider that a reasonable alternative?

It is workable alternative for sure, and can offer alt. flexabilaty to other thermo protection you own (X-Shorts).

Back
Top Bottom