Diving Couples Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, here's the story of how I met my wife while scuba diving.

It was 1971. Cave diving was just becoming popular. We were in the back half of Blue Sink in Palm Harbor. This is when it was still open. Anyways, our dive buddies were off goofing off with each other around the truck, and I met this wonderful lady. We looked at each other with our home made dive lights, and knew it was meant to be. The tad poles were definitely swimming that day. We started diving regularly as well as riding our motorcycles on epic rides. Amazing. Almost 40 years later, and we're still in love. Spear fishing, cave diving, holding hands, and riding our bikes is just some of the fun we have.

It was 1971. Cave diving was just becoming popular. We were in the back half of Blue Sink in Palm Harbor. This is when it was still open. Anyways, our dive buddies were off goofing off with each other around the truck, and I met this wonderful lady. We looked at each other with our home made dive lights, and knew it was meant to be. The tad poles were definitely swimming that day. We started diving regularly as well as riding our motorcycles on epic rides. Amazing. Almost 40 years later, and we're still in love. Spear fishing, cave diving, holding hands, and riding our bikes is just some of the fun we have.

:rofl3: that one line is funny :D I keep hearing from couples like you that "you just knew it was meant to be" and I think I must just not have met that person yet :idk:

wow, 40 years, that is awesome!!!

Wormil, I call BS. You are not married? And if you are it musta been a very recent marriage!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom