diving cert??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kipster

New
Reaction score
Ok here is my question.. I have been diving for a long time since I was 12. The problem is I actually got certified when I was 12 but nowq that I'm in my 30's the picture on my card is a little out dated..... Ofcourse it was not PADI or I could get a new picture it was PDIC and I had another which I lost over the years.. Any suggestion on getting a new card its a little funny when I had them a pic of me when I am 12....

Kipster,

Concerning the upgrade of your C-Card, you can go to the PDIC web-site (www.pdic-intl.com) and print out a replacement card form. Fill out the form and send it, along with a recent photo of yourself and $25.00 to PDIC's Central HQs. You can also contact PDIC at 570-342-1480.

I hope this helps

Ed

thanks ed just what I was looking for......
my other question is has anyone heard of a certification like nautic? That was on the back of my card which I lost don't know if that was NAUI but I doubt it... any help would be great!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom