Diving Blue Heron Bridge & the Palm Beaches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Loved* the slideshow! Had no *idea* that bristleworms moved like that.

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin. Actually, I did not know either. The ones I saw previously were kinda idle. But nearby the BHB they just run amok. Looks like they work as scavengers of whatever the fishermen dump back into the sea like fish guts, cut-off heads, dead bait etc.

hope this is the right forum to ask this but I kind of needed some quick info. Dave and i are planning on driving down there for the night dive with Eforce on Friday night (already registered). Now wondering if it's going to be worth the drive (aprox 7 hours). I checked weather and forcast was lots of rain for today down there and I've heard Viz wasn't that great after lots of rain. Actually we were going to head that way today to try to dive in the morning as well as the night dive and Saturday am.

So wondering what the "experts" think of conditions for the next few days before we start on that road trip

Aren't you glad you came? Great dives today and wonderful visiting with you afterwards.
:)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was fun... if not a bit chilly.

A good dive day at the bridge sunday albeit a bit brisk before the dive. Very acceptable viz
and lots of stuff out and about. I did 60 minutes in a 3ml full and felt pretty comfortable.
I actually felt cooler before the dive, after drying off after the dive the sun felt great ! I think
the first wave of air temps in the 60's for the locals always catches us off guard especially when
it comes in the first week of november.

Aren't you glad you came? Great dives today and wonderful visiting with you afterwards.
:)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It was awsome! glad to get to meet you two and everyone else that we got to meet this weekend. We hope to get back toward the end of the month depending on our schedules. Hopefully it won't be as chilly and windy but it'll still be worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom