Diving at Windy Point on the 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested in blowing bubbles on the 22nd at Windy Point? A friend and myself are planning to meet at around 11am.

Dutchman:
Where is this dive site from Dallas ?
Oh sorry, its at Lake Travis in Austin (about 3 hours from Dallas).

: ( I wanna go..... but I'm in washington... I heard it's in the 90's there. It should be illegal to take a Texan out of Texas, like removing animals from thier native habitat. I did my advance course a few weeks ago at Mansfield dam park... visability was horrid at 90 feet...

Mack Diver:
Sadly, I have to miss this one. My store manager will be out at the lake with a refresher.

Mack
Sorry to hear that, some other time then.

Kwbyron:
: ( I wanna go..... but I'm in washington... I heard it's in the 90's there. It should be illegal to take a Texan out of Texas, like removing animals from thier native habitat. I did my advance course a few weeks ago at Mansfield dam park... visability was horrid at 90 feet...
Yes, its in the 90's already and that helps when the water is still in the 50's.

subzero:
Yes, its in the 90's already and that helps when the water is still in the 50's.
it's not fair....so not fair. Here the waters in the upper 40's...and it's in the upper 40's outside too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom