Diving at ABWA in Pelham this weekend(9/10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gonna try to head over there around 8-8:30AM. We'll probably do two dives on air before heading back to Tuscaloosa to get ready for the foozeball game. Should have good weather and we haven't had much rain, atleast since the Hurricane, so I'm hoping for decent visibility for that site.

I threw out my back last night, but if it is anywhere near ready on Sat. I will come out.. I sure hope it is..

Matt

Cool beans, hurry up and get that back straightened out :D

8-8:30

be warned. stephen will not open the gate will not open till 9:00.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like I'll be getting an extra hour of sleep :D

Zack is serious about not opening to 9. Kyle and I got there at 8 once. We got to watch the owner mow the grass from outside the gate till 9.. :)

Matt

LOL :D Its cool, we still have plenty of time to get back to T-town before 4 and now I'll get to sleep a bit later. A nice change from getting on the road before the friggin sun comes up :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Gonna try to head over there around 8-8:30AM. We'll probably do two dives on air before heading back to Tuscaloosa to get ready for the foozeball game.

I had a good dive there last weekend with av8er23, and would definitely do it again this weekend.

Ditto on the 9am thing. I got the steely eye and cold shoulder waiting in the parking lot at 8:40, then at 9 on the dot everybody turned friendly. I guess I wouldn't like people hovering around my desk at 8:40 waiting for me to start working, either. :)

-- Robert

Yeah, replanned for 9-9:30 arrival :D

Comon out and get wet again, we'll be in either a maroon Toy Tacoma with campertop or a champagne Dodgy Durango.

Well it looks like I will not be able to attend this one. My back just isn't having it. Just got back from the chiropractor, and going to get some massage therapy tonight, but no way it will be ready for tomorrow. :( Looking forward to a report. Bring your camera bugman!

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom