Diving and surfing in Hawaii at Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True, you need a variety. So actually both systems work. If you do your schedule right, you can dive 3 days and see all different sites. Conditions permitting.

Most important thing is great service, safety, and great diving!

Btw...awesome dive here in Perth, AU today. Tried a new dive boat (new to me) had a great time. Beautiful boat and a very smoothly run operation!

Cheers and Safe Diving, Aloha,

R

ooooh Perth

I want to go there

The problem with Waikiki is you are not going to meet as many people as you would on the North Shore, even though its more country, IMO.

Perth is a beautiful place...much like San Diego if I had to compare it to a US City. Unspoiled I think because it's so far removed.

Diving is good here too, only not as warm as Oahu. 53 degrees today in 90ft...brrr...it's the middle of winter!

True in Waikiki you probably won't meet as many locals, but drink enough and you can meet lots of people anywhere you go!

Btw Catherine, love your signature.

Semper Fi from an old retired Gunny....

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom