Diving and misc in/around Pompano beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grazie42

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello locals!
I´ll be arriving in Florida wednesday next week (staying for a week).
(JIPPIEEEE!! :dazzler1: )
Anyways do any of you have any suggestions for for good (read cheap) hotels in Pompano beach?
-I´ve found a room for room for 41$/night @ Pompano Beach-Days Inn so anything with better rates would be appreciated...(although that´s not too bad is it?)
Also, if anyone feels up for some diving next week, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread...
I´ll be doing some "structured diving" as well but as I just booked my flight so my flexibility is still good...I´ll be driving a rental during my stay so I´ll be pretty mobile to...

Hope to hear from ya!

/Peter

Here are a couple of others near West Palm Beach, Super 8, 561-848-1424 or Super 8 at Riviera Beach, Fl. 561-848-1188. Both are diver friendly and located near Riviera Beach where their are many dive boat.

Hey! maybe this time we can meet up for a dive...you wanna catch a beach dive?

Sure Jenny!
More dives to the people!
My original post was wrong...I won´t get there til thursday but once I do I´ll give you a call (once I get sorted out).

let me know

i work in pompano and will be up for a beach dive
thanks
brian

I am looking for a buddy on Friday morning, 9/3, in the Pompano to Ft. Lauderdale area. I have done SE 8th Street.

PM me if you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom