Divetank.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gstroupe

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Recently purchased a Bare dry suit from Divetank.com and wanted to share my experience with the community. First off, I researched as much as I could on this board and other sites to decide on a suit. I contacted divetank.com via e-mail and then phone to get some last minute questions answered and they were outstanding. I cutomized the stock size suit slightly adding pockets and suspenders. The suit was shipped to me earlier than promised (it had to go back to Bare for the tweeks) and when it arrived divetank has mistakenly shipped the wrong hood with the order. I contacted them the next day and they gave me a RMA number for the hood and shipped the correct one that day. All in all I was sincerely pleased with the service and recommend them highly.

Regards.

An excellent company to deal with ... I ordered two wetsuits from them for our Bonaire trip. One didn't fit quite right. I contacted them, they gave me return shipping instructions, and didn't even wait to receive the returned suit before shipping out one that we decided would have been a better choice.

Good products, excellent service, great price ... three thumbs up, to my concern ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I ordered three suits back in the Spring, one for me and two for my buddies and was also very pleased. I got an unbelievable deal, and the staff at Divetank was awesome in helping us get sized. We were thrilled with everything that we received and only had to return one item due to incorrect sizing (a hood) and that was easy. I woudl highly recommend them.

I'm right along with you guys! Dive Tank has been great. The people there are very nice and helpful (Shannen helped us) and the quality and speed are great! Just got our 2 drysuits and we're so happy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom