Divesoft BOV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traveling nomad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All

Does anyone have access to service kits for the Divesoft BOV and would be willing to sell one on to me, or know a source where I can get these?
Or at least know the data for the barrel O-rings?

Thanks

have you contacted Divesoft directly?

I have, they won't sell the service kit or the barrel o-rings only suggests to send it in to them.
Unfortunately sending the BOV to them isn't an option for me as re-importing it to here when it's done would cost me over USD500 in VAT and Customs duty alone.

I also emailed narked at 90, they say that they used to have them but that's divesoft no longer supplies them and, only factory service available nowadays.

Have they given you a reason for not sending it to you? Sometimes, I cannot get a package delivered to me because of EU rules. So I use a third party to redirect the package.

If you decide to use this service, you need to clarify parcel dimensions and select which delivery agent is the best for you.

Have they given you a reason for not sending it to you? Sometimes, I cannot get a package delivered to me because of EU rules. So I use a third party to redirect the package.

If you decide to use this service, you need to clarify parcel dimensions and select which delivery agent is the best for you.
They say that the service kits are only available to their service technicians. They are not sold to the public.

They say that the service kits are only available to their service technicians. They are not sold to the public.

Typical Divesoft style... This is why I was never a fan of the Liberty. Especially if you live in areas like Thailand. Unless your one of there "brand ambassadors" I have not heard good things about there rebreather support.

Sadly I think your stuck unless you know a service tech that can order you them.

Only other option might be to contact Martin from Tecme and he might know the o-ring size.

If you click the link that I posted it lists the service kit, which includes all of the o-ring sizes....

Service kit - BOV contains:

O-ring 7,65x1,63 NBR 2x

BOV, ADV compression spring 1x

BOV retaining ring for ADV screw 2x

Krytox GPL-201 1x O- ring 30x2 NBR 1x

O-ring 21x2 EPDM 2x

O-ring 37x2 EPDM 2x

O-ring 41x2 EPDM 2x

If you click the link that I posted it lists the service kit, which includes all of the o-ring sizes....

Service kit - BOV contains:

O-ring 7,65x1,63 NBR 2x

BOV, ADV compression spring 1x

BOV retaining ring for ADV screw 2x

Krytox GPL-201 1x O- ring 30x2 NBR 1x

O-ring 21x2 EPDM 2x

O-ring 37x2 EPDM 2x

O-ring 41x2 EPDM 2x
Thank you tbone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom