diversteve's passing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue/Dave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My brother, aka "diversteve", left us yesterday 4/30/2020.
20200430_110032.jpg
We miss him. I wanted the SB community to know that being a part of SB gave him a real sense of purpose and community and enjoyment even when his health failed and he could no longer dive. He always longed to go back to the sea. His ashes will be kept in an urn with a photo of the ocean on it. He was 61. He never had children but loved his niece and nephew and was always the "fun uncle." Should you be so kind as to add a word or thought here, I will share it with our parents who lost their only son.

His last SB profile as listed under "Notable Members":
diversteve
always tired

Thank-you for reading my post.
Steve's sister,
Sue

Heart felt condolences. Sorry for your loss.

OMG, I am so sorry to hear this!

Steve was always a pillar of reason and common sense, giving wise counsel and keeping our occasional mischievousness under control.

God Bless to your family . . . Steve was our "fun uncle" as well.

Sincere condolences to you and the family.

I haven't been on SB long but I always enjoyed seeing his input and comments around. I'm sorry for your loss

Sorry for you loss Sue, we'll miss him too!

Sorry for your loss.

Deepest condolences, I did not know him IRL, but he seemed like a genuine and helpful, kind of person. He will be missed.

Oh my, this is really sad news.

My interactions with him were always first class. Truly a person who deserved admiration from the crowd here on Scubaboard.

My condolences to his family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom