diversteve's passing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve was always a pillar of reason and common sense, giving wise counsel and keeping our occasional mischievousness under control.

I think that Jax put it very well. Steve was the guy that have great insights, a plethora of knowledge (covering such a breadth of the topics on SB), and a great temperament.

Steve will be missed. I would like to pass on my condolences as well. He was a good'r!

Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and to the whole family. May Allah gives you the patience to endure his loss.

That's a great idea for the urn. I'm sure he would have appreciated that.

I only knew Steve online, but he was one of those here whom I really respected. Perhaps more than almost anyone else.

RIP Steve, and my sincere condolences to your family

I am sure Steve's posts helped people enjoy and be safer in their time underwater, sorry to hear that Steve won't be able to that himself again... my condolences!

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. It's very thoughtful of you to think of letting us know at this time of grief.

I spoke with him for about an hour not too long ago. When we ended our conversation, he was on his way to see his parents. He was cheerful, told me he was feeling good and we made plans to meet when I'm in Arizona next winter.

Please be safe and well, yourselves.

I'm sorry for your loss. I remember seeing him giving help with travel advice. My condolences to his family, fun uncles are the best!

Back
Top Bottom