Diver's Supply?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
Further looking at their web page has found they are compliant with "Big Chicken" directions protocol.

see http://www.scuba-diving.com/marietta/

Divers Supply is America’s Diving Headquarters! We are the world’s largest diving dealer, and are committed to providing all of our customers with the best prices, best equipment, and most experienced staff and service.

The Marietta store is located approximately 2 miles south of the Big Chicken in in the Barclay Village shopping center, in Marietta, Ga. We are a full service dive shop with repair facilities, air and EANx fills, equipment sales and rental, dive trips, and dive instruction on site. The Marietta store carries the top brands for recreational and technical diving.

:lol: Good stuff! FWIW, I work about a mile south of the Big Chicken! :D

The new store is not the same staff as the Cobb Parkway North store. No problems really, but I bought a lot of gear from a guy that worked at the old store and he really went out of his way to match or beat online prices. The new store/staff are friendly and helpful, but don't seem interested in matching prices. Just my experience.

IlikeItwetPls:
The new store is not the same staff as the Cobb Parkway North store. No problems really, but I bought a lot of gear from a guy that worked at the old store and he really went out of his way to match or beat online prices. The new store/staff are friendly and helpful, but don't seem interested in matching prices. Just my experience.

so much for them honoring their advertising that they beat any authorized dealer price. (the below image is the header from their website)

dsheadertemp4.jpg

mike_s:
so much for them honoring their advertising that they beat any authorized dealer price. (the below image is the header from their website)

dsheadertemp4.jpg

How do they beat online prices since they are uhm...."online" In this case their local shops would be in competition with their online sales. LOL....eventually they'd work themselves into a hole and pay you to take the gear...

I used to go to Divers Supply. I also used to live in a fairly landlocked area where it was either them or the shop uptown owned by an ex-con. Nuff said?

The manager at the DS where I used to live invited me to go camping with him (which I gracefully declined)...at a nudist campground. A tad inappropriate.

waterbearer:
I used to go to Divers Supply. I also used to live in a fairly landlocked area where it was either them or the shop uptown owned by an ex-con. Nuff said?

The manager at the DS where I used to live invited me to go camping with him (which I gracefully declined)...at a nudist campground. A tad inappropriate.

:eyebrow: Does that means that I can't invite you camping?:eyebrow:

waterbearer:

How long ago was this & which store? And more importantly, did you report it to Divers Supply HQ in Macon? I'm sure they would be every bit as concerned about this behaviour as you were/are!

This weekend I just got a new mask from them here at the Tampa store. They gave me the same price as what I had found online with no problems at all. I am new so they have spent a lot of extra time with me explaining different products. They have made me feel comfortable without making me feel stupid. I will continue to buy things from them when they have what I am looking for. They are not a Zeagle dealer which would be an improvement I would like to see them make. Maybe Scott could help with that. :D

Back
Top Bottom