Diver's Supply?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had good experiences with them. For on-line shopping not everything they have is on the web site. For example my STA wasn't listed but when I called they were able to come up w/ a good price. You might also want to check out the following dealers:
1) http://www.divesports.com/
2) http://www.scubatoys.com/
These dealers are all simalar, they have retail outlets, are run by divers, and have a good reputation on ScubaBoard. You should get good pricing and service from any of these dealers depending on the make/model of equipment you are looking for.

To post a follow up post on them... I've ordered from them before in the past and never had any problems.

I recently went in the headquarters store down in Macon.

I guess I just kinda expected 'more' there as in a superstore. They had a large selection on display but it was mostly items such as mask, fins, lots of bcd's, etc. Lots of t-shirts. It's a pretty large store also right off the interstate. Their staff was nice but made no effort to leave from 'behind the counter' to sell me anything though the store was almost empty. While it wasn't a bad experience by any means, it appeared that they had about 4-5 people working there that day yet you felt like you were in the store 'alone'.

I've had some good experiences with them. They actually have a store here in Tampa that I go to. They match online prices. I bought a dive computer over there for cheaper than i could find it online. A buddy of mine pricematched a Tusa regulator package from ScubaToys. He actually got a better deal than what the employees could get it for. They didn't seem too happy about pricematching it, but they did it anyways.:D

I have been to the headquarters in Macon, GA and those people are wonderful and very very helpful!!! I would trust that website if I am planning to order online.

I'm the type of person that doesn't ant salespeople to approach me until I need to ask them a question. When they ask if they can help me, I'll tell them I'll look around a while first and let them know. Any further insistence that I be 'helped' is pushy salespersonship IMO and is likely to influence whether I take my business elsewhere - but that's just me. Everyone has their own preferences.

I purchased a great one-piece Semi-dry (I dont' know why they call it that) wetsuit from them a couple of years ago. It was their brand name Sea Elite. Great wetsuit for more than 1/2 what I could have bought for somewhere else. I have never purchased any regs or comp from them. I purchased my posiden reg and M1 Comp both from Leisure Pro and the rest of my equip from LDS.

I've dealt quite a bit with them... and they always give me a decent deal, are super about returns and good people to deal with. I generally call the Charlotte store and deal with Rob. I've also actually gone into their Charlotte, Macon, Florida City stores too... so I don't just buy mail order.

Between Divers Supply and Scuba Toys and Joel @ TDL... I know I am covered. :)

Just used them again. Got a knock out deal on a manifold, 137.17 shipped to me, and got it yesterday. 3 days for shipping. Again...no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom