Divers Supply, Make an Offer Part 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent an offer and within 2 days it was all worked out and the equipment was shipped very promptly. When I say great deal I was absolutely amazed at the deal I got.

PLEASE use the link in the first post in this thread, I have some staff members back in Macon that I spent lots of time with making sure they understand I want Scubaboard members to get great deals.

Best,

Mark

hi guys.... just a reminder from MMDiver about his sales...... hope this helps

cheers​

PM sent W/offer, no reply

You are joking right?

I've posted numerous times in this thread for folks to use the link in the OP. I've even posted that I've been away from the office over a week now......:D.

Best,

Mark

PS- I will answer those PM's I can, however I do not have all my vendors price lists with me. I WILL have prices for everyone on Monday or the latest Tuesday if I get slammed Monday(and I always do when I"ve been away this long)

I received the bulk of my stuff. Still waiting on two items, not sure why. Also sent wrong duffle bag. With that said, Ashley did send me an email with a pre-paid postage to send it back and new duffle goes out Monday.

I did PM you for another deal on wetsuits, but never heard back. I going to buy two pinnacles from the DEMA thread started here. No biggie, I know you got busy.

Very happy with purchase. :)

Back
Top Bottom