Divers Supply, Make an Offer Part 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
A very simple promotion!:D

You ID a product we sell that you would like to buy. You offer us a price you are willing to pay, we accept or we counter.

Click on the link here and make us an offer.

One of my staff will be live Monday- Friday and they will help you on the spot! During nights and weekends it gives you a chance to leave a message that we will respond to quickly.

Thanks again and safe diving!

Mark

I like the way you set it up this time Mark! For anyone that didn't do this last time, some great deals were offered.

I like the way you set it up this time Mark! For anyone that didn't do this last time, some great deals were offered.

Thanks! We really do like saving people money, especially at this time of year when things are also slower for us. It creates a real win-win for everyone.

Best,

Mark

+1 for Divers-Supply.

I've never met a better group of people. My wife and I have spent way too much time in the Macon store over the last few months.

These people just do it right.:wink:

Made an offer last night around 1800 hrs and it said no one was online but someone would get back to me if I left a message about a strobe.

I sent you a PM as well but no reply...

Did you leave a message? I have asked my staff and checked myself and don't see a strobe request.

Best,

Mark

I don't know enough about equipment to make an offer. I'd be worried I would insult you. I am looking at the oceanic excursion and Delta 4. Probable airx2 for the BC. Also thinking Scubapro, but that brings me into the $$$ range.

I don't know enough about equipment to make an offer. I'd be worried I would insult you. I am looking at the oceanic excursion and Delta 4. Probable airx2 for the BC. Also thinking Scubapro, but that brings me into the $$$ range.

Sent you a PM

Best

Mark

Back
Top Bottom