Divers Supply, Make an Offer Part 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A very simple promotion!:D

You ID a product we sell that you would like to buy. You offer us a price you are willing to pay, we accept or we counter.

Click on the link here and make us an offer.

One of my staff will be live Monday- Friday and they will help you on the spot! During nights and weekends it gives you a chance to leave a message that we will respond to quickly.

Thanks again and safe diving!

Mark

Mark, I tried sending you a PM on your mens 2mm shorty wetsuit(see link) and your box is/was full....Please send me a PM if you're still taking offers.......thanks.....diver 85......

Great deal on EDGE BACKZIP SHORTY 2MM MNS from Divers-Supply.com

I've never heard of Edge Wet Suits, mainly because I've never really looked at them. I just know the Henderson's and Akonas of the world brands. Is Edge any good?

My girlfriend just got an Edge wetsuit and really likes it.

I'm interested in making some purchases as well. Please pm me if you're still taking offers and/or when your mailbox empties.

Tina

I know his PM box exploded last time he did this. I know when I placed my first order I went back and forth on a couple of items which only added to his count. :) I don't think he works weekends so it may take a bit before he catches up.

I'm interested also. Will respond if the offer still stands and the PM box empties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom