Divers Supply, Make an Offer Part 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like we are totally being ignored.. :wink:

Go to the first post of this thread and click on the embedded link provided. If it is during business hours it will be a "live chat" with a Divers Supply employee. In my case it was after store hours and I was prompted to "leave a message". Go ahead, someone will email you back the next day. The next morning my offer was approved. I was given a phone number to call with my credit card and shipping information. No problems... I just picked up a new Sea Elite manifold that way (and at a nice savings too). No PMs were needed.

Does the free shipping deal go for tanks too (>$250)?

Do you do valve swaps for tanks (no use for yokes in this household)?

Do you have any brushed no coat Luxfer Al80s?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay, weekend then on road visiting the Florida stores, now at DEMA...

In order

I wish but no.

Yes, no problem at all.

Yes also blasted but you may want to look at the new "ugly" tanks from luxfer. It is a smooth uncleaned no paint tank. The aluminum is already conditioned and wont discolor any more and holds up to heavy use better.

It looks like we are totally being ignored.. :wink:

Hi Folks!

I set this deal up so it wouldn't be all done by Scubaboard PM inbox because of the last experience.....

I've spent the last few days on the road betweeen Macon and Florida City and now Orlando where I will be attending DEMA for the rest of the week. In 48 hours I spent 23 of them driving.

My PM box has room now BUT I can't promise that I'll be online much (let alone at 6am because my hotel bed sucks)

PLEASE use the link in the first post in this thread, I have some staff members back in Macon that I spent lots of time with making sure they understand I want Scubaboard members to get great deals.

Best,

Mark

I think they are busy because I received my order and they sent the wrong duffle bag so I emailed them and haven't heard back. I have no doubt they will fix the situation, I just think with DEMA and the 1,000 pm's, they find themselves pinched. Maybe doing this while DEMA is going on was a bad call, but maybe they are using DEMA to get such good deals.

I bought BC, REG, Knief, computer from him and everything looks just awesome.

I will say I don't think Ashley is as aggressive as Mark is. :)

Ashley was very quick in setting up the deal and I was very happy with the deal that was made on a strobe and shorty wetsuit. But now that I want to finish the deal and pay there is nothing. As long as I can get it by December I will be happy, and as long as the Canadian dollar doesn't drop before I can pay for the items it will be ok as well (right now $1 CND is worth $1.06 USD so that makes everything cheaper for us Canucks)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom