Divers Personal Dive Blogs or Websites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you are a diver, and have a dive blog or personal dive website, post a link here for all to see. Lets see how into diving you really are. Are you into it so much that you made a website or blog just for the fun of it?

I'll start...

My personal dive blog: Mikes Dive Log
My personal dive website: NJdive.com

Please post you sites here....

If you don't have one, but know someone who does, post it anyway!

My dive blog.... although with my recent job change I haven't been diving this fall as much as normal. Laurel's blog

Many of us have links to our web sites in our profiles or sigfiles already (hint: check out mine, it's chock full of useless information on the marine life of SoCal's kelp forests).

Mine is in my profile and I frequently point to it as part of my responses.

Pete

I have our family blog that I just started. Most of it is about our small (but growing) scuba experiences. The rest is about our dogs or other random stuff.

Click on the link in my sig.

If you are a diver, and have a dive blog or personal dive website, post a link here for all to see. Lets see how into diving you really are. Are you into it so much that you made a website or blog just for the fun of it?

I dive too much to have time for a blog. :mooner:

The journal of my open water class is in my sig line.

Our website has a lot of trip reports and photographs on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom