divers in NH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

603doug:
I live in Barrington and dive year round. Have a 18" rib so the sky is the limit. Always open for dive. Dittos on Donnie at aqua sports

Always looking to get out. Let me know next time plan on going out. Just curious, where do you usuallylaunch from and do your diving off your RIB?

NHscubajay:
I'm with Green. The "Lady" is a great shallow water dive around a neat object to explore but it isn't much of a "wreck". Definitely a neat site to hit during the different seasons and it is a very popular ice dive but it gets boring after diving it a couple times. Same with the "Empty Pockets" sunk off of Diamond Island in 65'. Daveg1 is great diver with a great deal of experience who you could mind pick for other dive site info in the NH/ME/Mass. areas.

Hey Dave! Sorry I didn't get back to you, had some issues that arose and I forgot all about getting with you.

You must be the "scubajay" from the winnipesaukee.com site. I am the "Grant" from that same site. Small world, eh? We should dive some time! I'll dive anywhere in Winni. Been diving and snorkeling it my entire life, and wish i had another 45 years to explore at least *some* of the rest of it. Where are you in the region? You can PM me through here or the Winni site.

Take care

reefseal:
Always looking to get out. Let me know next time plan on going out. Just curious, where do you usuallylaunch from and do your diving off your RIB?
Hilton Park in dover just off rt.16. can be in open water in 15 mins. I have had the rib since sept. I set it up with depth finder, vhf gps, so i can go off shore (isle, boon, etc)
The one weak link is getting back on, fine if your able body i need to set up a ladder, problem is my dive buddy, who we dive in all conditions, has hooks (losts has hands in the service). So we need to come up with a system that he can get on board and not punture a tube. I am on a couple of rib forums but have not come across a solution. I am open to any ideas

Hi

I am just getting back into diving myself, and I have thought of joining UDNH, but I don't get out of work till about the start of your meetings - I want to get some pool time in if possible, and would consider driving out from the seacoast from work with my gear if thats acceptable - Just checking, as I don't want to ruffle any feathers, and I am not into politics, I just want to get back into diving big time, and I keep running into walls like lack of facilities and people who are willing to help out.

Southern NH (Amherst)

I have barely begin diving, so I haven't dived all locations, but I hear that Lake Winnipesaukee has some neat wrecks. Nubble has been fun, even if it is just over the border in ME.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom