Divers Direct appoints Jim Wyatt to head up their cave and tech scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Capt Jim Wyatt, one of my Advisors here on ScubaBoard has just landed a great job here in the Keys at Ocean Divers with Divers Direct. He has been appointed their Instructor Trainer of Technical and Cave Diver Scuba Training and that's a great move on their part. Jim is a 100+ ton Captain. He served as Gunnery Officer on the Speigel Grove for almost two years. He's an awesome and patient cave and tech instructor: just ask any of his students. He's the ONLY current instructor I know with a four digit PADI number and he's going to their Course Director school in just a few weeks. I just can't wait to have him down here more. Here's a link to the announcement: Divers Direct Welcomes Jim Wyatt as Instructor Trainer of Technical and Cave Diver Scuba Training

Last edited:
congratulations and good luck
[h=2]Jim Wyatt[/h] in your new endeavor..

Congrats to Captain Jim: I've read your posts, watched the training videos and enjoyed the photos you've posted regarding your service on the S. Grove and your current training regimen for your students. As a previous post suggests, Diver's Direct is really upping their game!!

Last edited:
Congratulations Jim.

I'm proud to call Jim a friend. And I credit him with most of my personal growth as a diver, starting in 2010 with a very patient cavern class and most recently with Apprentice Cave & rEvo classes.

Congrats Jim! Ocean Divers is getting one of the best! Best of luck with your new job!

Now, if only Ocean Divers would add back the more advanced dives they had on their schedule before they lost their 3rd boat. It was the double dips on the SG, Duane, and Bibb and the deep drift on Molasses that were attracting me to come back down to visit from Boynton Beach/Jupiter

Now, if only Ocean Divers would add back the more advanced dives they had on their schedule before they lost their 3rd boat. It was the double dips on the SG, Duane, and Bibb and the deep drift on Molasses that were attracting me to come back down to visit from Boynton Beach/Jupiter

These dive trips will be coming back on the schedule. All day tec trips, deep wreck trips, advanced wreck penetration too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom