Diver's Day Out Oct 28 6PM-11PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
Bums rush !! :rofl3: (in the British way of speaking ? )

Another great Foo-Barb !

:) I knew some great mind out there would understand.

Firefyter:
I guess if Foo wants to see in person, she needs to show up :D

Oh don't I wish! I mean, don't YOU wish! I mean... well. Wish I could make it, but it's the annual halloweenie party at my girlfriend's. You know, the one that made me miss the pumpkin carving two years ago... and I've never lived it down.

Would someone please take photos, though? Debraw? Help me out? I'm thinking that if Firefyter is turning the other cheek, we might want to have a record of it.

I have a new Sony Digital video camera. I will make video clips, of the new moon.....:rofl3:

Well I have enough decorations to make a "haunted platform" . I bought some glow in the dark ones so once you shine your light on them, turn your light off or to your chest and watch the platform glow. I have enough snacks, water, soft drinks and hot chocolate so y'all just come on out and dive. We are going to be there all day with an instructor class, and an OW class. I will finally get a chance to dive my dry suit for the first time this year. We are also bringing out the scooters if anyone wants to make a run with one. :coffee:

This sounds like too much fun to miss. I have to work at the bank until noon, but if I left right out and headed south, maybe, just maybe I could make it there.....Hmmmmm....Who all is coming for sure? Are you guys camping?

I only know of one person camping right now. We plan on being there all day and until about midnight. I am planning on about 15 people right now.

I wish I could come, but I have to work in Frisco Saturday night. My weekends for the next three weeks may be occupied, as well... :(

Back
Top Bottom