Divers and Pilots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ATP, DC9,DC8, B757/767,MD11
Civilian, just about all single/multi planes, instructed, commuter, corporate
I have my Airframe license and working on my Powerplant. Helping rebuild a plane now and my dream airplane to build is a RV-10, glass cockpit and an Eggenfellner engine.
I have flown passenger airlines (3) all bankrupt and out of business and now fly cargo worldwide.

Let's also list one of our fallen. Rob Davie, Continetnal Airlines B777 and I don't know all what elsel.

Rob and I shared air space a long, long time ago in a land far, far away.

I would have flown with him.

the K

ppsel, fun

Commercial multi-engine instrument, mix of business and pleasure. Currently flying a Mooney 252.
Tom

The Kraken:
Rob and I shared air space a long, long time ago in a land far, far away.

I would have flown with him.

the K

Never got the chance to meet personally but sure would have loved too. I applied to go to that land whereof you speak in 1972 but the medic doing the physical rejected me because my right eye was 20/25! He then looked at me and said "Your really 20/20, go home, we've killed all the helicopter pilots we're going to". I imagine with reductions later that year and in 73 he was right.

I was working on my private pilot's license, but I am in school and don't have money to burn. I have to settle for flight simulators on the computer. Once I win the lottery I will go back and get my PPL, instrument, twin engine. Then I'll buy a bonanza v-tail (damn that's a sexy airplane!)

Divingguy:
Commercial multi-engine instrument, mix of business and pleasure. Currently flying a Mooney 252.
Tom

I hate you.:wink:

Private Pilot, single engine land. Currently with a '67 Cessna 150g. For pleasure and the occasional business trip.

Not sure why I am attracted to activities where your mistakes can kill you.

Thomjinx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom