Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sold my beautiful RM250 yesterday to buy new dive gear and I'm not feeling too good about it today. :frown2:

rm250_001.jpg

At least I don't have to worry about busting my arse in the sandy whooped out trails anymore.

Oh, and I've been riding dirtbikes and streetbikes since 1969 having owned a wide variety. My favorite was a '74 Bultaco Pursang 250 that I raced mx when I was in high school.

Wife has a 2005 Kawasaki 750 Vulcan V-twin, I call it the "Scooter". I have a 2000 ZRX-1100 with a jet kit and Kerker can. It goes fast. We like to go to Deal's Gap a couple of times a year and ride the twisties. Got no curves in Florida. The only way to make the few we have exciting is to do 90- so we cruise... The four adrenaline junky sports- Motorcycles, ScubaDiving, Parachuting and Flying. kk

I am sorry to say I am going to have to resign from the Motercycle & Diving sub group. I just sold both my KDX dirt bike and my Tweaked Warrior Quad.:( :( The diving the last two years has just been to good :yl2jump: and I only used them two times. But I now have more room in my garage for more diving toys.

Charles

Zeeman:
Saw the Pilots & Divers thread, and was just curious to see how many of you guys and girls ride a motorbike - be it a cruiser, a race rep, dirt, scooter or any other type :) Or several :)

And list what you ride or the last bike oyu owned/rode :)

Me Personally, currently on a CBR954RR Fireblade. Looking towards an MV1000 or the new Aprilia V4 next year :)

Z...

I ride a 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 750. Maybe one day my next bike will be a Kawasaki ZX-14! :D

Been riding for over 30 years. On-road, Off-road, with some racing on both. On-road mostly had made to go fast kawasaki sport bikes (started before anyone heard the term sport bike). Never realy liked the metric cruisers but would always turn my head to look at a well built Harley. Current ride is an 03 Harley Deuce. The wife has an 883 Sportster.
DSC_1705x.jpg

I was just quoted $1600 a year to insure a 15 year old, 500cc bike worth $2000. That's with a 15% discount for safe driving history. :28:

Back
Top Bottom