Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL!!! Good point CV!!!

And Pidgie, sad to say but I probably consume less alcohol than almost anyone on the island!! My original dive instructor drilled into me the 'no drinkin' & diving' rule pretty fierce! And on the trips we have a rental car, I'm always the driver. (The DH is too tall to fit behind the wheel of all the little sub-compacts! LOL!!) So it's usually 1 cervesa for me! Of course this trip there's no rental car so I may live large and have a couple of margaritas at night!!! (Especially with you & CV buying!!! :wink:)

LOL- I knew I could have negotiated for Cokes!!!:D

LOL!!! Good point CV!!!

And Pidgie, sad to say but I probably consume less alcohol than almost anyone on the island!! My original dive instructor drilled into me the 'no drinkin' & diving' rule pretty fierce! And on the trips we have a rental car, I'm always the driver. (The DH is too tall to fit behind the wheel of all the little sub-compacts! LOL!!) So it's usually 1 cervesa for me! Of course this trip there's no rental car so I may live large and have a couple of margaritas at night!!! (Especially with you & CV buying!!! :wink:)

Great, I am taking a beating on this. Try one of Carlos' A&As... refreshing...

LOL- I knew I could have negotiated for Cokes!!!:D

Good luck with that. I didn't sign the first contract and look where i am? :sadangel:

Living in a trailer ???:D

Its more like a houseboat... redneck_trailer_boat.jpg

We had to downsize and get the money outta the old place to pay for Kat's Margs....

redneck.jpg

Cute!!! But no gear rack on the new houseboat???? :rofl3:

Heard Susanita was hanging in Dallas .... to bad it wasn't Austin. I would have bought HER a Margarita!!! (She could probably use it, being the missus and all!):)

Cute!!! But no gear rack on the new houseboat???? :rofl3:

Heard Susanita was hanging in Dallas .... to bad it wasn't Austin. I would have bought HER a Margarita!!! (She could probably use it, being the missus and all!):)

Yea, somehow I am getting set up in this deal. This time she gets massive AA credits, free hotel and a rodeo in Ft. Worth. Last time without me, a party night in Playa enroute. I never get to do the extra fun stuff.... :sadangel:

She should be landing on La Isla in about 45 minutes.

Yea, somehow I am getting set up in this deal. This time she gets massive AA credits, free hotel and a rodeo in Ft. Worth. Last time without me, a party night in Playa enroute. I never get to do the extra fun stuff.... :sadangel:

She should be landing on La Isla in about 45 minutes.
And think of all the 'Girls Night Out' fun she'll be having with A!!! (While you stay home and clean the houseboat!!):winky:

So this is what your boat REALLY looks like....and to think you tried to fool me with that picture of Allisons'.....probably fooled me about having your picture in Coco's book,too...for shame,for shame:D

What can I say? Some people call me The Space Cowboy, Some call me a gangster of love....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom