Diver Indicted in 2003 GBR mishap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, did he know wife #2 before Tina's demise, and if so how well? Did he in fact know her before he married Tina? Just looking to expand the motive angle.

she has to know something....

whether or not she knows the whole truth, or just the sugar coated brain washed version....

surely she can Google him on the internet and read one of the thousand articles about him.

The fact that they've got him on video tearing up his wifes gravesite alone is enough that any woman should stay away from him...... even if the other stuff is never proven.

...The fact that they've got him on video tearing up his wifes gravesite alone is enough that any woman should stay away from him...... even if the other stuff is never proven.

One would think so. But, just think about the number of women who marry prisoners who have no chance of ever being released. ... Some women are attracted to that.

Changing the subject a bit for a moment, is there anyone here who DOESN'T see Amanda Knox as a psychopath?

Obviously coming in way late and with my obviously limited experience.

She was in trouble, he wasn't. She was at worst case scenario out of oxygen (obviously not the case with testing of gear after) and all he had to do was give her his octopus.

He left her there, with possibly no oxygen to fend for herself while he left?.... Again... he was not in trouble, he had air.... and stamina....

Sorry, no amount of 'i didn't know what to do' with someone who has even my experience would leave me to believe he didnt know he could hand her his octopus and wave at the people 30 feet away from him at their emergency stop.....

Can't buy his story even if he was selling it for free.....

Obviously coming in way late and with my obviously limited experience.

She was in trouble, he wasn't. She was at worst case scenario out of oxygen (obviously not the case with testing of gear after) and all he had to do was give her his octopus.

He left her there, with possibly no oxygen to fend for herself while he left?.... Again... he was not in trouble, he had air.... and stamina....

Sorry, no amount of 'i didn't know what to do' with someone who has even my experience would leave me to believe he didnt know he could hand her his octopus and wave at the people 30 feet away from him at their emergency stop.....

Can't buy his story even if he was selling it for free.....

I really do not mean to nit pick but I have to point out that while their breathing gas has a percentage of oxygen, it is only a percantage (about 21%). Her tank was filled with air (right? - Not Nitrox) which has more than three times more (almost 4 times) nitrogen than oxygen. It seems picky but everytime I read a terrible jouranlistic disaster of a story involving a scuba diver, they almost always say "oxygen tank" which shows their ignorance. Again, I am just correcting, not trying to be a jerk :D.

I really do not mean to nit pick but I have to point out that while their breathing gas has a percentage of oxygen, it is only a percantage (about 21%). Her tank was filled with air (right? - Not Nitrox) which has more than three times more (almost 4 times) nitrogen than oxygen. It seems picky but everytime I read a terrible jouranlistic disaster of a story involving a scuba diver, they almost always say "oxygen tank" which shows their ignorance. Again, I am just correcting, not trying to be a jerk :D.

I get that, and again I said 'my limited experience' but someone doesnt die in 7 minutes with a full tank of gas unless they don't have access to the oxygen in the tank.

Not being a jerk but just saying my statement stands. Worst case scenario, she didn't have oxygen. His tank did. He could have buddy breathed or passed the octo....

And Yes, I got your point between calling it oxygen and gas, just saying that my point was valid with or without correction.

Yoshua, I did not in any way state that your point was not valid. I did not say I agreed with it but I in fact do. I was just correcting that one word. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom