Diver getting back in, needing a buddy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am new to SB but not new to Seattle or diving. I have been certified since 1998. I am not sure how many dives I have really done (lost the dive log when someone broke into my car years ago).
I am looking to get out and dive more but seem to have trouble finding dive buddies.
I live in Kent but have no trouble driving to Tacoma or Edmonds to dive. The only site I will not dive locally is Delco Wall.
I currently have lots of flex in my work schedule. And it is summer.
So if you need a buddy let me know. I can usually find a way to make time for diving.

gis_gal:
I am new to SB but not new to Seattle or diving. I have been certified since 1998. I am not sure how many dives I have really done (lost the dive log when someone broke into my car years ago).
I am looking to get out and dive more but seem to have trouble finding dive buddies.
I live in Kent but have no trouble driving to Tacoma or Edmonds to dive. The only site I will not dive locally is Delco Wall.
I currently have lots of flex in my work schedule. And it is summer.
So if you need a buddy let me know. I can usually find a way to make time for diving.

I live in Federal Way and am somewhat active in the local diving community. I'm currently planning on meeting another diver (new to the area) at Cove 2 on Monday at 5 PM. You're welcome to join us.

Or, if you want to hook up for future dives more locally, PM me and I'll send you my contact info (e-mail and phone #). Not only will I be happy to dive with you, but I can introduce you to some good dive buddies.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

gis_gal:
...... I live in Kent but have no trouble driving to Tacoma or Edmonds to dive. The only site I will not dive locally is Delco Wall.
I am curious, why won't you dive Dalco Wall?

Got blown off years ago and thought I would not see the surface again.. Just can't bring myself to dive it. I did attempt this spring but ended up not desending. So it is still off my prefered list of dive sites. Pm me if you want a more detailed explanation.
But been there, had issues, lived to dive another day. Sounds like a nice way to leave things.

Easy to get blown outta eny current dependant site without proper planning. I can surely understand your heebie-jeebies over your incident...
Theres a hundred other sites in Puget Sound to dive.
Glad you are here to dive another day.
K

I agree too many other wonderful sites to dive and explore.. Delco and I will just keep our distance from each other.. Maybe someday I will attempt it again but for right now.. I think I will explore all those other great sites.

Back
Top Bottom