Diver getting back in, needing a buddy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello To All,

LOL I am finally back...I haven't been diving for about 6-8 months, I am looking for someone who is willing to go blow some bubbles with me to check my equipment and get back into diving.

After moving to the Washington about 2yrs ago I dove several times a week on average..due to some family/medical things I had to stop for a while...but now I am getting back into it...

History on me, 156 dives, PADI, AOW and Rescue Diver Cert's. Safety is top priority to me...just had equipment all serviced. Basically I love to dive and generally will do it at ever oppurtunity.

Looking for someone who is willing to jump in with me while I check all my equipment..preferably either Les Davis or Alki Cove 2, both sites I am extremely familiar with...

Drop me a PM or email if your willing.

Thanks Annette...

PS I just wish I could remember the handles of everyone I dove with in the past...LOL

Hello,
We are doing a dive on Thurs at 1030 am (meet) at Cove 2...
Care to join?
Kirsten

Hey Kirsten,

I would love to but I am a lucky nurse with a 7-4pm job...sucks..but please keep me posted...

Thanks Annette

Sounds like you could join us Thurday at 5pm for a dive at Cove 2.

Let me know :thumb:

Jim

Hey Jim,

I would love to, however gotta work till 4 and not likely I will make it up there in time and then I have a softball game at 7:50, so I might be cutting it too short.

Please keep me posted...
Thanks Annette

DeepDog:
Sounds like you could join us Thurday at 5pm for a dive at Cove 2.

Let me know :thumb:

Jim

Doc Intrepid:
Prioritization issues? :wink:

Hey Doc,

What can I say I like too many things...it is ball season, I missed last game and the guys will never let me live it down if I miss this game too...Just way too much hassling going on!!!

Annette

Fair enuff! What do I know? I have no (other) life...

I'll be back in the PNW in October, and I'll send you a PM when next heading over to Don Kinney's yellow house in Hoodsport. Thats one place you should visit, if you've not already...

Dive safe (and look out for those line drives... :) ),

Doc

I have just recently moved to the Seattle area. I am looking for dive buddies. Are you still searching for someone to dive with?

I haven't been diving out here at all, and I don't know where to go yet.

About me:
I have been a certified diver for 20yrs. I am an avid diver. Next to hiking/backpacking diving is my favorite sport. I am wanting to get in the water on the weekends or evenings.

Hey welcome to the area,

After I get back into it, checking out my gear and what not...I will def. take you to some cool sites, my personal fav. is Alki Cove 2 and Les Davis...good relatively safe sites regarding currents.

Keep your eye out more dives to come, but send me a PM with your name so when I get back into being comfortable I will let ya know.

Annette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom