DIR- Generic Diver attitude! Be careful, experienced divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For me its worth the extra money and effort to go diving alone, my own boat, crew and dive master. It usually cost me around $150-$200 per day solo vs $80 for a boat full of divers. If you look around you can find places like that.

For me its worth the extra money and effort to go diving alone, my own boat, crew and dive master. It usually cost me around $150-$200 per day solo vs $80 for a boat full of divers. If you look around you can find places like that.

Where are those places? Every place I've looked (Florida, New Jersey, many places in Caribbean), has always been at least $500-$1000 for a private charter.

I will open my own dive shop God willing with in a year, but not revealing my location yet. Save my info. You can come dive with me and my DM and crew. I will only take 2 divers with me on 45 ft boat. I will charge them $100 each or you can dive solo for $200, so I can dive for free. 2 dives at least 60-70minutes each with 80 dive sites to choose from. We start 8:30 and finish 4pm, bring lunch to eat on the boat, I don't do rush job diving we take our sweet time, zero mistakes allowed.

I will open my own dive shop God willing with in a year, but not revealing my location yet. Save my info. You can come dive with me and my DM and crew. I will only take 2 divers with me on 45 ft boat. I will charge them $100 each or you can dive solo for $200, so I can dive for free. 2 dives at least 60-70minutes each with 80 dive sites to choose from. We start 8:30 and finish 4pm, bring lunch to eat on the boat, I don't do rush job diving we take our sweet time, zero mistakes allowed.

Good luck to you, but honestly this sounds like every "I'm going to open a bakery/cafe/brewery. How hard could it be?" story I've ever heard.

Dont argue with other divers. Just insult their family:

"Ahhh, your mother wears duck feet"
"Your father sucks double hoses"
"Your sister over tightens her crotch strap"
"Your brother sniffs old wetsuits"

See, argument avoided.

Want to turn a large fortune into a small one? Open a dive shop! (Or buy a vineyard....)

Hahah, I remember my first time too.
I take it you have never ran a boat.

LOL, I am not doing it for money, I am retired, I love scuba diving and can't get enough. I don't own the boat, I just rent it 4 or 5 times a week. My income will come from USA, not from the dive shop. Mostly I will be diving by myself, if I find a few friends that want to join and they are really good divers, then I can take 1 or 2 people with me sometimes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom