Divemaster Tests Are Done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

belairbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finished the last 2 tests tonite. Ended up with 4 100s and 4 95s

Do some swims and I'm done

Congrats! I just started my program and candidly am a little overwhelmed by all the material. I'm looking forward to digging in and organizing my upcoming activities. Good luck with your swims!

Nice work! I've done my swimming tests, completed them all the same night. Now have the tests, skills and other stuff to complete. Got almost all the way through the DM manual on flights to/from Orlando last weekend so I'll give the tests a go pretty soon here.

Great job on the tests--I thought I had good marks, but you topped me.

Just out of curiousity--Has anyone either themselves or know of someone who got all 160 questions correct?

nope, lol, definitely didn't run the table on the tests. Passed all of them, but didn't score perfect on all of them. Probably a good thing.

Michael

I can't remember whether I missed one or two -- but the ones I missed I argued about, because on any PADI exam, there are always one or two really poorly written questions . . .

I have to conced one of them. Forgot the WXYZ rule.

I can't remember whether I missed one or two -- but the ones I missed I argued about, because on any PADI exam, there are always one or two really poorly written questions . . .

Isn't that the truth! Haven't taken the DM tests yet but based on OW and Rescue there's a few that have far too much wiggle room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom