Divemaster Exams & Ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lishen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ebay

As a Divemaster candidate, (only have 3 more tests to go) I was pretty appalled that someone sold this...and better yet that someone bought the tests for 112gbp (about $210). The tests really aren't that hard, all you have to do is read the book and go over the workbook.

I personally think that the person who bought it (padi_dive_master) should have their status revoked!

You can purchase that test book from PADI for a couple of dollars. If they are already a DM that means that they have already taken and passed those exams.

The person that spent $210 on it should be appalled. LOL!

If you buy the PADI Instructor Manual (which my shop suggested for the DM course) it has the answer sheets for most PADI courses incl DM.

Cheers.

-J.-

Not a smart buyer indeed.

I think with the 2006 structure, the answers are no longer available with the Instructor Manual.

It is instead relocated online on the Padi database accessible with the Instructor password or something.

johnny_bravo:
If you buy the PADI Instructor Manual (which my shop suggested for the DM course) it has the answer sheets for most PADI courses incl DM.

Cheers.

-J.-

Not anymore. When you order the manual now (since about January of 2006), it doesn't come with the answer keys. You have to download the keys once you are a PADI Pro from the website. Granted, you still get the Divemaster test booklets, but not the answer keys.

At my IDC, they had to pass out the answer keys to everyone since they all had new manuals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom